Making East Africa Investable
The economies of Rwanda & Tanzania have been growing constantly for years at levels above average. In 2019, they were among the ten fastest growing economies worldwide. This success is not by chance: it is supported by stable economic and political conditions.
The entire African continent is facing an enormous upheaval. Due to the African Free Trade Area AfCFTA, intra-African trade will more than double. Increasing self-confidence and a strong will among the population will further fuel this development.
Institutional investors are already invested in Rwanda & Tanzania and are constantly increasing their investment capital. With ›MLC Properties East Africa‹, small and medium-sized investors now also have the opportunity to participate in the further development of these markets.
- Market growth highly above average
- Investment ratio: 90.1 %
- Semi-annual distributions
- First capital repayments starting in 2026
- High earnings potential
- Politically and economically stable markets
- Equity ratio: 100 %
- Diversification into various real estate projects
- No additional capital contributions